Every startup wants to hire rock stars, but in a hyper-competitive market like San Francisco, finding -- and keeping -- top-level talent is daunting. Matt MacInnis, co-founder and CEO of publishing platform Inkling, believes he's found a way to scale his workforce without sacrificing quality. For MacInnis, it's about making sure the company's values are perpetuated with every new employee.
- Apple's iPhone 5: A Thinner, Lighter, Taller 4G Phone
- iOS 6 coming September 19, here's what to expect
- Apple Outs 5th Gen iPod Touch: Siri, 4-Inch Retina Display, Five Different Colors, Launching In October
- Countdown till the Generator Kick In
- Will the next-gen iPhone feature an upgraded camera system?
Jay on A little Friday Comedy